BodyUp BossUp: The ultimate designer handbag wish list
Hey Bubu squad!
Confession time I love handbags, all shapes, and sizes, especially the designer type. But since Nova was born the only designer handbag I've worn is the oh so cute diaper bag by Pottery Barn. Highly recommended diaper bag for a new mom. At first, I used to carry both a diaper bag and handbag but it was such a hassle. So I started leaving my handbag at home and taking the diaper bag. I would shove my wallet and a few makeup essentials in there (this thing is huge it can take any and everything!)
But Nova's older and I'm using the diaper-bag less and less. Honestly, I want to get back to my stylish self too :). I was thinking about this the other day so I headed to my Pinterest where I have a collection of my favorite designer bags and deiced to make a top "10" list. Before you say it, I know, I know....these are expensive! We are not here to debate the price and whether or not they are worth it. Just drool over the look, wipe your mouth and move on. Now if you got the coins then more power to you!
My style in handbags is usually simple and sleek. I love black and really bold colors. A pop of detail is nice but don't throw too many patterns at me. In 10 years I will still be drooling over this list and if the universe permits I will own several.
1. Wooow big spender. I'm usually meh when it comes to Chanel but this limited edition one is to die for.
2. What's not to love about this YSL bag; Black, Sleek and Sexy. My favorite and would make a stylish every day bag.
3. Gucci prints sometimes give me a headache but I love this suede collection. Bold beautifull colors would look perfect agains your favorite LBD.
4. CÉLINE bags are everywhere! And for good reason something about the structure, in its simplicity makes it so sexy. I love this red color.
5. I usually like bigger bags for everyday use. But if you're going for simple, small and chic than I would definitely have this one in my closet. This Givenchy is everything and comes in amazing colors.
Let me know what's on your designer bag wish list?!